This Sunday, April 22, is Earth Day.
Earth Day is a way for all of us to think about and take pride in our natural environment. It helps to bring everyone’s attention to the Earth and the effect our lifestyles have on the planet. On this day, please take time to consider what you can do to make the Earth and its environment a better place for our children and generations to come.
Some “green” ideas to think about as we celebrate this day:
• use rechargeable batteries
• install a programmable thermostat
• car pool or walk when you can
• use recyclable bags
• switch to compact fluorescent or LED bulbs
• plant trees
• install energy efficient windows
• install low-flow showerheads
• use a power strip to turn off electronics when you are not using them
We hope you will participate in and enjoy Earth Day.
Happy Saving from Sciddy.com
//php include("inc_right_helpus.php"); ?>
//php include("inc_right_ads1.php"); ?>
"I believe you should live each day as if it is your last, which is why I don't have any clean laundry, because, come on, who wants to wash clothes on the last day of their life?"
//php include("inc_right_ads2.php"); ?>