The distance between Boston, MA and San Diego, CA is exactly 2579 miles. It would take approximately 40 hours to drive from one city to the other. San Diego is known for its beautiful weather and beaches. Boston is one of the oldest US cities and famous for its culture and history. So, you might ask, “what do these cities have in common?” The answer (of course) is that they both have baby boomers and those boomers like to save money.
Sciddy recently completed its calling program into both San Diego and Boston (not to mention Tucson, AZ), uncovering hundreds of local discounts for seniors in both of these cities. For example:
- $10.00 admission to the Museum of Man (62+)
- 10% off by using Louie’s Plumbing (55+)
- Up to 10% off at Torrey Pines Golf Course (w/AARP)
- Absolut Pest Control offers 10% off (60+)
- 10% off at West Somerville Dental (65+)
- $12.00 per class at the Boston Ballet School (60+)
We hope that you are able to take advantage of these discounts and that it results in meaningful savings. Tell us about your favorite discount and we will share it with others in your local community. Happy Saving!
//php include("inc_right_helpus.php"); ?>
//php include("inc_right_ads1.php"); ?>
"The trick is growing up without growing old."Casy Stengel
//php include("inc_right_ads2.php"); ?>